Thursday, November 4, 2010

Eddie Rocket's City Diner

7 South Anne Street
Dublin 2
(01) 6729463


Oh Eddie Rocket's aka. Empty Pockets , the best words for me to describe Eddie Rockets' is OM NOM NOM!

OK well if you have a thing for fast food, but a type that won't leave you hungry and questioning what meat/vegetable/ mineral compound you may have just eaten then Eddie Rocket's is the place to go. It has been the cure of many of my hangovers. The menu is constantly updated, as of late, Sweet potato fries and a smaller bowl for the chili.....even though, shamefully I can still eat a big bowl and still have room for garlic cheese fries.

I do stay clear of the burgers though because I hate the sound of my jaw clicking as I'm attempting to get my mouth around them, so I stick happily to everything else and enjoy them. I wouldn't recommend it for a 1st date unless you are perhaps between the ages of 14-17 ish but I have found it a good place to test if a guy will judge you for your dirty little food binges that you usually only share with close friends........

No comments:

Post a Comment